Care Service Employee
The Central Coast Community Care Association Limited is a provider of quality residential aged care services to the elderly on the Central Coast.
We are currently seeking applicants to join our friendly team of experienced staff and supportive management on a permanent basis. Candidates with relevant experience and the right attitude will be considered for these roles.
- Caring attitude to the elderly,
- Certificate III or IV Certificate in Aged Care,
- Federal Police Check or willingness to obtain one,
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in aged care and facility environment,
- Current First Aid Certificate,
- Able to undertake morning, evening and night duty including weekend shifts, if needed.
What we offer:
– a friendly and supportive environment,
– regular training and coaching provided by experienced senior staff,
– development and career opportunities with PACE Age Care (the network of the Central Coast aged care providers),
– not for profit organisation benefits (e.g. salary packaging, tax benefits),
– permanent and stable employment with the leading Central Coast aged care provider.
We prefer applicants who live locally to Killarney Vale and are able to occasionally accept shifts at short notice.
Previous applicants who were not successful or are currently being interviewed, need not reapply.